This post may contain affiliate links, you can read more about it on my Disclosure Page. It also contains links for your convenience.
I know, I know, Thanksgiving has not yet arrived! But what if you find the perfect little gift to shove into a stocking for that special someone before then? Well, hopefully something in this post is a good fit and I can be at least a little helpful.
I love looking at Christmas gift buying guides because either I really like the actual items that are listed or it gives me an idea of what I should look for. Other peoples ideas are kind of my go-to for inspiration. It’s how I chose a pretty “tree necklace” with my kids initials on the leaves for my mother-in-law, and fishing stuff for my husband. My kids are pretty easy to buy for since everything is cars and Transformers in my house.
So take a look and find the best stocking stuffers (or other) for your loved ones (or get a light-bulb moment). If you need some actual present ideas, check out my Gifts for Your Travel Junkies post.
1.Give the gift of music! “The hills are alive” when you have the right tune to view it with… (mp3 player, ipod)
2. A pair of bluetooth headphones to listen to that music. (I ♥ my Level U)
3. Something to charge those tech devices while on the go with a power bank or portable solar charger. You can’t take pictures of your travels if your phone died or you don’t have a charged camera.
4. For those outdoorsy individuals. (lightweight hammock, multi-tool, tactical bracelet, pod soaps)
5. For road-trippers. (car adapter that tells you what’s wrong with your car, safety tool, quick charger, and phone mount)
6. Choose a simple jewelry piece, it’s an easy and standard gift.
Good luck finding the perfect gifts for the holidays!
This International Flight checklist for your carry-on baggage is just what you need! Subscribe to receive your FREE checklist and get our weekly newsletter by email.
Plus, get access to all our "freebies"!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.