This post contains affiliate links, read more about it on my Disclosure Page.
Halloween is barely over and Thanksgiving is yet to arrive. So why should you be thinking of Christmas gifts now?
(Or if you are reading this at a different time of year, maybe a Ramadan, birthday, Hanukkah, or anniversary gift)
The answer is, you know you’ll run out of time, spend more money, or forget about it and get your “loved” one a crappy gift if you don’t try and find something sooner. Let’s face it, we want to be a good gift giver to those around us – unless you dislike the person.
I have anxiety and one way I try to make the holidays go a little smoother is by planning ahead. I’m sure a lot of people can relate to this. I have three little boys to get some gifts for, a husband, the family we are secret Santa for from my husbands family, my parents, my in-laws, maybe my siblings, and some friends that occasionally do some gift exchanges.
Besides gift buying there are other things to plan for the holidays or any other special occasion. Breakfast, dinner, lunch, activities in-between? And what if there is also travel (I’m already formulating a plan of somewhere to go)? Yep. These things can get anyone stressed out and there are plenty of people with worse problems than me.
Does your “person” like to travel or dream of doing so? I hope these suggestions are helpful to you when looking for the perfect gift for your travel junkie!
3. Watercolor Scratch-off Map. How awesome are these for a way to show and remember your travels?!
4. Back Seat Organizer. For your parents friends, give the gift of organization! These rock for holding a tablet, baby wipes, coloring books, a sippy cup, and more. (I especially love mine when we are going on road trips)
5. Travel Passport Wallet. For those who need better organization and something pretty.6. Sometimes you need a little reminder to save up or even some motivation. Get a cool “piggy”bank!
7. A travel planner / journal
8. The gift basket that covers all your bases when you don’t know this person very well.
9. Clothing and Jewelry that your traveler will be proud to wear on their excursions.
If you like to get gag gifts then these will be up your alley! Good luck gift shopping ♥ (don’t forget that pink “travel massager” for sore muscles)
Get a FREE packing list + great travel tips and finds when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Go ahead, it's FREE!
Plus get access to our "Freebies" page to download any and all of our free printables!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.